Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Now home from vacation, I wanted to tell y'all about some of the things that have jumped up on the list of my favorite things:

First, these kind of shoes:



While I have the Sketcher version, they held up great while hiking and my feet stayed very unsweatty, which is a problem for me and sandals of any type.

Next, this drink:



Super. Very yummy. Only 125 calories for the whole bottle. Not bad. Yay Green Tea. The 'Focus' flavor is very good too, I just got into this flavor on vacation.

And this one:



If you sweat as much as I do when working out, you may need some extra umph to your water for hydration purposes. Just dump one of these bad boys into your 16.9oz bottle of water and shake. The mix disolves competely and quickly, and I hate drinking leftover mix in the bottom.

This thing rocks:



While we used an older version of this, it was awesome. With a total load limit of 50lbs, we'll be getting one sometime and we'll be using it for time to come.

Finally:



While Wal-Mart's reputation sometimes leaves some things to be desired, their brand of exercise wear is pretty good for the money. Sleeveless T's are just $7 and while they don't wick the moisture away as well as name brand gear, it's not bad.

I'm sure I missed some. Honorable mention?

-Car DVD player
-Gummy Strawberry Puffs
-mountain bikes in general

Great, great vacation...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Vitamin Water. Yum-O! And I think my hubby should get some of those sandal/shoes. I think he'd look super cool in them.
Thanks for visiting, BTW. We loved having you here. I know you and Joe would get along so well. Miss you guys lots!!! Love, M

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm in agreement with the vitamin water. I prefer it over pop these days.

I'm glad you had a great trip!

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Glad you had a good time!
Those shoes must be great because I saw them all over when we were on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Vitamin Water is good, but for the money I'm sticking with Propel, which I also like alot.

Brian Vinson said...

Keen "sandals" are worth buying. Go get the real thing right now.