Monday, September 25, 2006

I have a cold






Yes, friends. It's true. They don't happen often with me, but I did catch one. Perhaps it was that scratchy throat that started on Saturday night after Five02 into teaching Sunday school into 8 hours at Cedar Point. It's kicking my butt too.


However, lots to be happy about. We had an outstanding time at Cedar Point! We walked onto EVERY ride. I don't remember waiting for any of them. It was a beautiful thing. So my tally for the day was Millenium Force twice, Raptor twice, MaxAir twice, Wicked Twister twice, Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum, Gemini, Mean Streak, Sky Hawk, and a trip to the park's Johnny Rocket's. Rock on, Rocker. What are your favorites?


Speaking of favorites, if there is any solace in being up for two hours at night (3-5a, thanks for asking :)) there were great movies on to watch. I flipped back and forth between Cool Runnings and Hoosiers...both movies I tear up watching. Following Cool Runnings on TBS was SpaceBalls. A classic like no other. So essentially I felt like crap, but had some good movies to get me through. And I gotta tell you, it sure beats trying to navigate through the 'different' (I'll say) types of informercials on at 4 in the morning.


Five02 was great Saturday night. God is doing a great work in us in our gatherings together. I am both humbled and excited...


...mostly, though, I'm just happy to be hanging out with God's peeps, and I can't wait to meet more...


PS-whoever thought of those tissues with the lotion in them...you rock my face off...

No comments: