Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Here's a recap of my last few days...

Friday PM- I went to the HS football game. All the youth football teams got to run across the field and be announced. It was nice until the 3 and 4th graders' teams were introduced. First was the Buckeyes...crowd applauds. Next, the Falcons (BGSU)...crowd applauds. Next, the Wolverines...crowd boos, and I thought, 'are you kidding? We're talking about 9 and 10 year olds here.' I thought I'd never see kids booed just for being called the wolverines...it was surreal. Who boo's a 9 year old? I am a buckeye to the core, but this was strange.

Saturday PM- Five02 launch. Very nice. Very nice indeed. Very excited to see where God goes with this because there are some very willing spirits among those gathered. We're starting with a study on the Lord's Prayer. Our kickoff topic was 'Our Father' and what sorts of implications that word 'our' has when it comes to how we view God and each other. I'll spare you the details unless you really want to read an outline of the teaching. Vote here I guess, majority rules...:)

I want to take a minute and invite you each to a few places in cyberspace. First, my myspace account. If you have one, let's be friends...:) www.myspace.com/wideopen502

Next, the Five02 home page: www.five02.com

Finally, Five02's got a myspace as well: www.myspace.com/five02

Stop by and see us, love to talk with you...

No comments: