Tuesday, January 08, 2008

While not 100%...

...it's a pretty good day.

I stepped out off of my porch and it's 60 degrees. I've got some good music coming through my iPod. (THANK YOU, BABY!) The wind is strong, but refreshing. The sky isn't all that pretty, but it sure is comfy outside.

This afternoon I'm heading to our chiropractor, which is a very good thing. We like him very much. More than that, we appreicate his approach, and I have high hopes for this afternoon's visit.

I had my smart teeth follow up yesterday, and things seem to be healing very nicely. That's good news considering that the healing process has made the mouth smell terrible and taste worse. My poor, lovely, patient wife (who has a ridiculous sense of smell thanks to the pregnancy) is enduring like a champ.

Okay, so the Buckeyes laid another egg last night. Not near as dissapointed this year as last. But...

...pitchers and catchers report...when?

It's the first day in a long, long time that I actually believe that I might be better soon, and one cannot underestimate the power of hope :)

Right?

2 comments:

Dri said...

Right.

I have hope that you will be better very soon as well!

Things are looking up and God is lifting our eyes to Him in the midst of everything.

Jim said...

I look at the game last night like this...

No matter how much I detest OSU, they were playing against a team that never should have been there in the first place.

No team who loses while ranked #1 TWICE should be in the BCS title game.