Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We made it!

The journey to get Wifey through the first three seasons of the Office ended last night. Now I'm thinking she'll turn into and NBC.com junky and try to catch up on as much as possible. A couple of observations:

This show is brilliantly written.
I can't count the number of times that I had to put a pillow over my face because I couldn't watch the stupid crap Michael was doing. (i.e. Phyllis' wedding, Cocktails at the CFO's house, Business School)

A couple of lists as well:

Top five pranks:

1. Faxes from future Dwight
2. Hiding Andy's cell phone in the ceiling
3. Dwight's personal affects in the vending machine
4. Dwight's Pavlovian response requiring and altoid when Jim reboots his computer
5. Jim dresses as Dwight and Dwight's response is 'identity theft is not a laughing matter, Jim!'

Top five episodes (including season 4)

1. Season 4 premier (Jim and Pam finally hook up and Andy's nipple bleed)
2. Christmas Party (season 2)
3. Women's Appreciation
4. Traveling Salesmen
5. Sexual Harrassment

Top 5 moments:

1. Jim and Pam's kiss (season 2)
2. Andy Bernard floating in Lake Wallenpaupack in a sumo suit
3. Anytime Dwight shows off weapons
4. Jim and Dwight's sales call (face smack!!)
5. Andy sings ABBA

These are my top, but they're so tightly bunched that it's hard to pick 5. Add your's in if you want. It'll be fun if we all do it together...

...that's what she said...

:)

2 comments:

Kyle said...

hilarious!

Unknown said...

What can I say... I think you covered the best moments.