Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sorry...had to giggle...


There is a town close to Findlay called Carey. And in Carey there resides a high Catholic population--there's actually a shrine there, too. It should also be noted that the Carey High School mascot is the Blue Devil...where am I going with this? I'm going here:

I went to Maria's Tacos to pick up lunch for the family today and walking out of the restaurant was a nun. No biggie. Not all that naturally occurring in Findlay, but she was there nonetheless and probably enjoyed what is the best taco in town. She got into her car and I noticed the ribbon-magnet thing on the trunk said out loud and proud, "GO DEVILS!"

The sight of a nun driving a car with GO DEVILS on the back made me giggle... Not an out and laugh, more like a giggle/snicker really.

I'm done now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny. I never thought about the Carey senario before.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is as funny as real life.
Jan