Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A new addition

Because I go through CD's much faster than books, I've decided to add a feature I'm calling the CD of the month. If you're anything like me, you tend to get hooked on a CD for a period of time. Then you might move onto a new 'flava' and on and on it goes...

In an effort to accommodate this tendency in myself and possibly others, I'm adding this little feature--located in the column on the right. SO, you may do one or none of the following:

-Give a review of the CD if you listen to it.
-Suggest similar artists to me (and subsequently others).
-Suggest CD's to add to the list of consideration of CD's OTM.

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me recommend to you the disc that has been spinning in my CD player since it came out on October 2nd - 'Captiva' by Falling Up.

The music is unlike anything I have heard before and the lyrics are thought provoking, albeit a little odd. These guys are a 'Christian' band, but don't go out of their way to make the 'J Count' on each song.

Check em out at www.myspace.com/fallingup

J-