Monday, May 28, 2007

Revved Up...

Last night, jOURney was pretty great.

Never have I been in and around such an atmosphere of muted excitement. The excitement about the Pentecost story was bigger somehow than other pentecosts that I've experienced. Honestly though, I don't remember many others :)

In its own way, I think the Holy Spirit descended on us last night. We all were there and on the same page on a deeper level. Our comments were different, but I think we were all feeling the same thing.

It was cool.

We do still have work to do. It's almost as if a wonderful foundation was poured out, but we have to still frame up the house. If you drive around, you don't see a whole bunch empty concrete slabs...they've been built on.

We've got a house to build...

...and I'm ready...

No comments: