Thursday, May 31, 2007

I want to blog...

...but I'm not sure what about. I'm right here at Coffee Amici, planning on a frozen Amici Mocha...the best cold drink ever made--by humans.

I have been thinking a lot about how much in need of a vacation I am. We've got one on the books. Heading to a retreat center in the Poconos and then up to visit some friends in Connecticut.

'Connecticut' is a word that has a pronunciation that defies it's spelling. Others worth mentioning:

Wednesday
Government
Environment
Illinois

I'm sure you can think of others.

I'm glad I don't remember actually learning English. I remember learning grammar, but not learning English. It would've been hard. There are a slew of things that I'm glad I don't remember, such as:

How scared I was the first time I puked.
Wetting my pants in public.
Figuring out that I should pee in the potty and not in my pants when given the choice.

You might have some additions as well.

This random post ought to end.

But I don't know how to do it.

-OVER-

or maybe like an old telegram

-STOP-

Music I've listened to today:

Ellery
Derek Webb
Anberlin
and Alanis Morisette is on the radio at Coffee Amici

...so I guess that counts too...

-STOP-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any vacation needs can be accommodated at Hotel Jan. We are open, serving barbequed goodies and serving Sprecher.

About the waitress.....