Tuesday, March 27, 2007

just to clear something up...

I love the action on the last post. Woo hoo!

BUT, it seems that I may have put too much emphasis on something when my point was going somewhere else.

I was not trying to give credence or support to any one theory over another concerning this 'Jesus Family Tomb' thing.

Angry Old Hack, if you remember the character's name, but more importantly, his manner, was the real reason for the most recent post.

I'm tired of hanging around a church, or seeing more and more evidence of a church that puts 'being right' and 'winning the debate' over compassion and conversation.

I don't need to see it on TV, I've seen enough of it already...

There, done, that's it...

...by the way, I'm not angry or frustrated, so I hope you don't hear that being the tone of this particular post; just wanted to set the record straight :)

2 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Well said. (And I didn't think you sounds angry or frustrated) :).

Unknown said...

Here is a great post I've found about the Jesus tomb. Might want to check it out