Tuesday, April 17, 2007

just treading water really...

People like to follow visionary leaders.

These days, I am not that person, and I don't like it.

I have visions and ideas, but I haven't the time to try to put them into practice. I haven't had the time to sit, and look strategically at where things might be going.

Personally, job-wise, not really anything to speak of, but...

...today that all changes.

I pitched some ideas to my team. I like them, and I think God gave them to me. We'll see...

Starting a new book too:



I'm hoping it'll be a winner.

Past few days=

30 Hour Famine...sweet...
St. Marks and jOURney articles in the paper...sweet...
no time with the family...

Next few days=

Ellery concert...sweet...
recording CD...sweet...

Sitting down with A. to look at my calendar to block out time with her and the boy...best...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I am so looking forward to that CD. I'm thinking I'll purchase anywhere from 1 to 20 copies. Depending on my success with Aflac in the near future.

Glad to hear you've got good visions and ideas coming up. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Anonymous said...

trying to find e-mail address' for the others & noticed that you site still has five 02 on it. thought you might like to know that.