Thursday, April 19, 2007

Every once and a while...

...there comes a day or at least an evening you kinda wish would never end. It's like you've escaped everything else and the only thing that matters is being with the people you love. For me, my work life and consequent to-do list is a hard thing to unplug from...

Tonight was different...

As far as I'm concerned, the hours of 5-11:30p were better than any 6 hour block I can remember. Amazing music, A. at my side, great conversation, many laughs...



Thanks, friends...

2 comments:

Dri said...

I agree. It was a wonderful night. Thank you, Justin and Tasha for being so willing to share yourselves and your music. We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon!

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Sounds like a perfect night. Glad it went so well.