Wednesday, November 29, 2006

here it comes...I can hardly wait



The MacBook that I have gone to bat for just over 416 times in the last month is on its way. I...am...so...pumped...!

Man, that thing is gonna be slick!!

It's also finally official...there will be community merger and church partnership! heck ya! As exciting as it is for me personally, and it truly is. I am more excited about the message it sends the folks in our pews and folks in our town. It seems as though there are finally people willing to walk hand in hand that don't see eye to eye. And in a hurting world; who am I kidding-- a hurting church, Christians working with other Christians rather than distancing themselves from each other because of rampid pettiness...well, it's a breath of fresh air.

We still have a long way to go (see my last blog), but it's a start...

Rock on, rocker...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

woo-hoo!

happiness on both :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Welcome to our crazy (cult) mac world!

WAH-who!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I couldn't be happier if I tried...)