Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NO GUYS UNTIL YOU'RE 30!!

So, the miracle that is a little baby appeared on screen today. Our little bambino is clearly a girl. We couldn't be more excited...

There's so much to say. We are blessed and are amazed once again at God's design for humans and love His promise that He already intimately knows her and loves her.

And, no, we've not settled on a name yet...

Here she is:



If you look closely you can see her face in this one:



Couldn't be happier...the boy will be pumped as well...

He's been asking for a sister the whole time :)

6 comments:

Trevor said...

Yay! First comment. Totally can see the face on the second one. Welcome to the "Protective Fathers of Girls Club"(PFGC)! I'll get you a copy of the "application to date my daughter" that I have on file for when Emma is 30.

Dri said...

HA! I'm sure it's a whole different ball game to have a girl... and I'm looking forward to experiencing it. :)

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY!! She is beautiful!
-Kat

Malissa said...

so very excited for you, A. and R.

Jim said...

Hey, congrats to all three of you!

And yes, a girl is a whole different ball game. I wasn't sure I'd like all the pink, but it grows on you.

If you catch her in the right mood, she'll agree not to date until she's 50 or you're dead like Avery did with me.

:-)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful!