Friday, November 23, 2007

A few things I learned last week...


There are times when life makes you stop. Such was last Tuesday.

So, here's the list (just in time for Thanksgiving):

1. I love my wife.
2. I will never be able to pay her back for all her love and care she's shown over the past few days.
(I scared the sh** out of her)
3. My son rocks. He's so funny!
4. I can't ignore the fact that I'm not as young as I used to be.
5. Despite the fact I feel like an outsider when I'm home for holidays, my family truly loves me and has a high level of regard for A. and me.
6. I have great friends.
7. There are too many people depending on me for me to be cavalier about my health.
8. I have a lot to be thankful for.

A special thank you for to each of you for your prayers, phone calls, and visits. I cannot begin how to tell how much the time each one of you spent with wifey and I meant to us and sustained us over Tuesday and Wednesday.

I am eternally grateful...

4 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm so glad you're ok...

Anonymous said...

I am very thankful that everything is fine.

And, don't scare me like that again, m'k pumpkin?

LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Of course I'm going to see Rob Bell in Cleveland. Like you had a doubt!

Malissa said...

glad you are feeling alright!