Thursday, January 18, 2007

juggling act

So, these last few days have been crazy for me. Between a ski trip being planned and the jOURney launch just a few days away it's been crazy. I find myself in a strange place (kinda). I know that I am living a life, but it doesn't feel like mine. But whomever it belongs to...it rocks!!

Never have I been involved in such a widespread...well...whatever it is you call what I'm in. I can say that there is going to be a tremendous outpouring of God sometime soon. All roads in my life are heading in some general direction, and that's good...I just don't know where that is.

I have been spending the last few days getting re-connected with lots of folks from different 'pockets' of my life. It's been great and surreal all at the same time. I miss everyone I don't see with any amount of regularity. That's the truth.

I am awed by the breadth of God's scope and plan. and God's faithfulness. and God's love.

the support of my family. A. and the boy, they rock.

this is short, introspective, ramble-ish...

...and honest

peace out, yo

No comments: